Double Layout Gym Blog

Double Layout Gym Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

  My name is Emily, and I wanted to create this blog simply because I love to write and I love the sport of gymnastics. I am a gymnast and have been for the past year. I did gymnastics for 5 years before I quit due to the decision I had to make between gymnastics and basketball. Obviously at the time I chose basketball. Even though I wasn't involved with gymnastics physically for a while, I always payed close attention to the sport and dreamed of one day starting again. Last year, my Sophomore year of high school, I decided to pick it back up and it has been a hard journey, but I love it more than anything. Anyway, on this blog I will be giving you updates on what is going on in the world we call the "Gymternet." I will be giving you the latest on competitions, training of our elite athletes, and many other topics involved with this beautiful sport. 

   Sincerely, 
       Emily, your newest blogger.


      p.s. bare with me as I get this blog up and going, I'm new to this (:





No comments:

Post a Comment